Your spa escapade with Sonia the Beauty Misfit is a vibe that provides relaxation and rejuvenation. In order to enhance that experience, we ask that our guest observe the following policies and procedures. We want you to enjoy your time with the Beauty Misfit, and in doing so we will try to accommodate your requests, in kind we ask that reservations are made in advance.
As your service provider, I submit to proper communication if scheduled appointment can not be accommodated for any reason. If due to my error, appointment can and will be rescheduled with 20% off rescheduled service.
Reservations are preset allocations of time to ensure that your spa experience is relaxing and unhurried. Punctuality is must.
Each appointment is booked with time allowance for consultation, dress down/re-dress and to complete any paperwork that may have been missed upon booking or requires updating.
In order to limit the amount of "no call/no show" appointments a commitment fee* is required to schedule. Commitment fee is applied to balance at time of service. Sonia the Beauty Misfit understands that unforeseen scheduling conflicts may occur, please notify of any appointment cancellation or rescheduling** within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. Commitment fee amounts are 50% of requested service, exception is any service $20 or less. Services $20 or less are to be paid in full at time of scheduling.
*Commitment fees are non-refundable. Please schedule accordingly.
**One reschedule allotted per commitment fee.
An appointment request may be initiated through the "Contact Us" page. Please provide appropriate, working contact info such as name, phone and email. Also include service being requested. Depending on requested service and if it is a new or returning client, a brief consultation may be initiated to gauge whether the service is a good fit for potential client, as well as the client's understanding of the requested service.
Late/Cancellation Policy: Remember appointments are your responsibility.
- Service maybe cancelled or shortened if client does not make his/herself available for their session within 10 minutes or more into scheduled session time.
- In kind if you are unable to make your appointment, please cancel or reschedule less than 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- 48 hours may allow your allotted time to be filled by a waitlisted client.
- As a courtesy you will receive a confirmation email/text 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- One reschedule is allotted per commitment fee.
- Rescheduled session must occur within 2 weeks of original appointment.
- Appointment rescheduled beyond 14 days or if new appointment can not be met, client forfeits commitment fee and new commitment fee will be required to scheduled.
- Future appointments will require payment in full in order to schedule.
- Further no call/no shows will result in service books closed to client for future services.
Sonia the Beauty will accommodate any appointment request within the immediate Indianapolis area with a $20 travel fee. Any appointment made in outlining areas such as Avon, Carmel, Fishers, Greenfield, Greenwood, Lawrence, Plainfield, Southport, Speedway or Zionsville will be assessed a travel fee of $30. Non-listed areas may incur a higher travel fee.
Same Day Service:
Same day service will be include a $10 mark up with payment in full at time of scheduling. Appointment must be requested no less than 2 hours prior to appointment time.
Balance is due at time of services rendered.* Sonia the Beauty Misfit accepts all major credit cards, Cash App and cash. Invoice will be issued to collect commitment fee and travel fee. Receipt payment will be serve as confirmation of appointment.
*(Please refer to bridal contract for fee schedule.)
The Beauty Misfit is greatly appreciates the acknowledgement of your five star service and treatment, gratuities are accepted but not required. We simply ask that you share your pleasure with services rendered in the form of a review on our Facebook business page as well as talking us up to friends and family. Remember "Sharing is Caring" and FREE.
If client is under the age of 18 at the time of the appointment, it must be scheduled by parent or guardian. They will need to be accompanied throughout entire appointment by parent or guardian. All forms and or waivers for minors must be signed by parent or guardian.
No Guest Policy:
One person allowed in treatment session. Unless a minor being accompanied by an adult, no additional persons allowed during spa treatment.
Please mute or turn off your phone upon start of service. We have set this time for you in order to provide serenity and relaxation. Silencing your phone allows you to enjoy all the benefits of your treatment(s).
Return & Refund Policy:
The Beauty Misfit assures that you will not only enjoy, but will benefit from your services with us. The product selections are made to provide you continuity of care. If for some reason that this is not the case see the policy below:
- New clients, please schedule a client consultation before making a purchase. It's important to select products that are conducive to the needs of your skin and your specific skin regimen.
- Sales of product "are final"
- Special order products are paid in full prior to order. Sales of special-order product(s) "are final"
- "Sale" and/or "Clearance" items sales are "final".
- No refunds on services. If you are dissatisfied with your service in any way, do not hesitate to communicate your concerns, so that we may make amends and better serve you in the future.